Case Study #1:
30% increase in Sales for a B2C Client
What The VillageFair is
The VillageFair is a startup headed by two ex-corporate women, who saw a vision to bring back the health and nutrition of our ancestors into the urban kitchen. A B2C company that markets natural cookware products.
What they came to me for
The business of The VillageFair was primarily conducted through enquiries on their Facebook page. Although, this was bringing in an adequate amount of business, they were looking to streamline the online presence of their business and concentrate on branding.
What I did for them
Priya Deepak, the co-founder of The VillageFair, and I put our heads together and discussed what The VillageFair needed to get started to increase its customer reach and establish a solid online presence. I drew up a plan, shook hands on it and got down to business. Some of the things I focussed on:
- Website Content and liaising with the designer to get the content on the site and live.
- Product descriptions and help in setting up their e-store.
- Setting up their Social Media presence on various platforms.
- Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy.
- Regular blogs and posts.
How did I do?
Liaising with the designer and Priya, we were able to get the website ready to be published online. You can check out the content here: http://thevillagefair.in/
As for the Social Media Strategy and Content Marketing, let the numbers speak for themselves.
Facebook engagement in 28 days:
Twitter engagement in 28 days:
Was the Client happy?
Here's what they had to say:
"We had engaged Sowmya to set up our website and social media content. She took great initiative to work closely with me to create engaging content and was instrumental in bringing the website to Live. She also worked extensively to create and manage our social media accounts. She was very flexible and time bound for the timelines. In her first month of engagement, we saw a rise in sales of almost 30%; she was also successful in ensuring large followers for our brand!”
— PRIYA DEEPAK, CO-FOUNDER, THE VILLAGEFAIR
Case Study #2:
Massive boost in employee advocacy and establishing expertise for a German based firm.
What Categis does
Categis GmbH is a fast growing German-based Software Development Company with a focus on Microsoft technologies and JAVA. They are experts at creating innovative solutions in the domains of Finance Reporting, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Sales Management and Customer Relationship Management.
What they needed from me
The main focus of their content needs was to establish expertise in their industry. We also worked towards increasing their online presence through social media and boosting employee advocacy.
What I did for them
- Consultation with HR and Marketing teams on how we could boost employee advocacy, reach target industries etc.
- Training session for employees on personal branding.
- One on one consultation with employees to encourage social sharing and plan out the content that each one can generate.
- Creating and optimizing social media profiles according to SEO specifics.
- Engagement on Facebook. Twitter, Googe +, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Quora.
- Weekly blogs establishing expertise.
- Social Media campaigns for events.
- Coordinating Employee generated posts in liaison with management.
How did I do?
Working with the teams at Categis, we were able to boost employee participation and sharing on social media channels. Setting up and maintaining a blog on industry related content helped establish expertise.
Here's what the client had to say:
“As our Content Consultant and Social Media Strategist, Sowmya has done a great job of increasing our engagement and reach on social media through high quality content and effective strategy. The major achievement was to develop a long-term blogging strategy with selection of topics dear to our target audience, setting up the blog and contributing consistently high-quality blogs that get us some excellent feedback from readers. I would definitely recommend her services.”
— SEBASTIAN ZANG, CEO, CATEGIS GMBH